Looking to the Future
by Jason Brown, Head of Marketing for QlickiT
Philip Doyne, QlickiT, will share a stage with Neil Callow, NHS Empath, at the Future of Hospitals NHS Conference to showcase how StratPro has helped improve transformation programme management.
The Future of Hospital NHS Conference is on the 1st of December at the AJ Bell Stadium in Manchester.
With keynotes form Sir David Dalton, Chief Executive for Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Dr Attila Vegh, Chief Executive for University Hospital of South Manchester, it is sure to be a fascinating day.
The government is demanding so much of the NHS in terms of efficiency and savings. Running these programmes with hundreds of projects and people charged with delivering £millions of savings is a challenge even for organisations who exist to run massive programmes.
Effective delivery of CIP, transformation and efficiency programmes in the NHS is a massive challenge for NHS organisations. Typically this is addressed with hundreds of spreadsheets …. and a lot of manual analysis.
Philip Doyne, Technical Director for QlickiT will explain how they partnered with Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust to develop StratPro. StratPro is a tool to take the pain out of managing these large programmes by making it really easy for project managers to record details of specific projects, Quality Impact Assessments and to keep track of all the projects and actions they need to complete. StratPro uses QlikView to provide unparalleled visibility of the whole programme - from finances to raising visibility of elements of the programme at risk.
Neil Callow, Finance Director at NHS Empath, will explain how he worked with QlickiT at Imperial to create StratPro and how he is now using it to manage a massive transformation programme at Empath.
Key capabilites of StratPro for the directors of programmes are:
· Programme overview will full drill down to all detail on individual projects
· Management of Quality Impact Assessment programme
· Highlight of Risks and Issues across the programme
· Enables evidence of Governance for both progress and changes to numbers
· Simplifies the process of reporting to Government, TDA or Monitor.
This is not possible without a simple process for capturing the data at the point of delivery, so StratPro enables project managers by:
· Providing a single place to (simply) capture all project details including Team, Stakeholders, Phases, Milestones, Risks, Issues, Lessons Learned, Documents, Indicators affected, change logs, phase completion approvals, finance change authorisations and review comments.
If you cannot make it to Manchester, but you think this might be of interest to you please do contact us at email@example.com.